Thursday, March 19, 2009

Casting Call -- Female Size 0

UPDATE: THE POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR FUTURE CASTING CALLS!!!! I'LL HAVE LOTS THIS SUMMER.

I'm looking for a skinny minnie who would be interested in helping me out with a project. The only reason I need someone so small is because the dress she'll be modeling is tiny. Measurements: 28-30 bust and 23-24 waist. If you're a bit smaller (is that possible?!), that's ok ... we can tighten things up. I'm looking for someone who is between the ages of 16 and 35. If you are interested, let me know! Or, if you know someone who might be interested, please spread the word.

When? We'll choose a day and time that works for us both ... but it will be sometime within the next three weeks.
Where? Newark or Wilmington area.
How long? Two hours
Session Fee? No
Prints? You will be able to order prints (if you're interested) at a 50% discount.

If you're interested, please e-mail me asap : )

And since every post is better with a picture, I leave you with this adorable picture from a session a few months back. Too precious. 



Oh, and stay tuned ... I'll be posting some casting calls for kids soon. These will be for older kids (4-7). 

Happy Thursday!
Kate 

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Anonymous March 22, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Hay pero que belleza!!

Of couse this is a precious picture! ... this is my Baby Alexandra!

Besitos y abrazos!
Maaggie

Anonymous March 22, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Ella es tan preciosa.

Ok ... that's the Google translator's take on "She's so precious!!" You girls are going to have me speaking Spanish by the end of the year, too! : )

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP