Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Adorable Dress -- Delaware Commercial Photographer

Rain, rain GO AWAY! I can't remember the last time we had this much rain. I rescheduled my morning session today in the hopes that we'll have a nice dry day at Longwood next week. But my evening session needed to happen due to scheduling issues. Sooooo, this little diva and her Mom were major troopers and met up with me at Gibraltar even though it was dark, dreary, rainy, rainy, and rainy. Fortunately for us, there is an area that is covered, so that's where we worked while the rain fell all around us. It was really, really chilly, too ... but you'd never know it by the pictures. Talk about a professional model : ) How cute is this?!













So, this next one is just as sweet as pie. I heart it in a major way. : ) 



And the next one obviously won't work for the clothing site, but I suuuuuure do think it's cute!


Thanks again girls!!! I hope that you're all warmed up now : ) 

Stay dry ...
 - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Jess May 6, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

This little girl looks exactly like the Pepsi girl....I forget her name...with the dark curly hair. These are too cute...

Christina May 6, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

This little girl is ADORABLE!! And so expressive! Very cute!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP