Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Miss Alexandra -- Delaware Baby Photographer

I love this little chubber. She's just too adorable. Plus, she has THE cutest little voice. Ever. I'm told that it's not that cute late at night or at high decibels, but I was treated to nothing but little baby coos and giggles. She gave me big smiles and adorable expressions. Her fabulous Mommy had so many wonderful ideas for us to try out. We wore ourselves out, got eaten by bugs, and sweated ... er, glistened ... just a little bit. But it was all worth it.









The rose petals were all her Mommy's idea. Soooooooooo cute.









While Alexandra took a hard-earned snack break, I turned my lens on Sonny ... a very handsome guy.








As usual, I had the best time working with you guys : ) I can't wait for our summer session. We're going to get wet!!

Happy Monday!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

What a happy little girl!! And so cute. Mommy must be having a wonderful time.

Maggie K May 18, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Kate,
I absolutly love the pictures. Don't know about a favorite - I love then ALL!! The hard work was totally worth it.

I must tell you how much I love your previews. The surprise factor is so exciting, you never know how many cute pictures one will find!

Thanks so much!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP