Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Post Overload Tuesday -- Three of Three!!

Weeks and weeks ago, Cyndi booked a picture party for members of her extended family. Two days before our session, I injured my back and had to cancel. I felt absolutely terrible, especially since it's so much work to try and coordinate schedules with so many people. Fortunately though, we were able to find another day that worked for everyone. And as it turns out, it was a beeeeeautiful day. Picture perfect. It was waaaaay better than the day we had originally scheduled. And our location was absolutely perfect, too. We met up at Valley Garden park, lugged our wagons down to the creek, and had a lovely picture session. And since they were so understanding with my back situation, I'm going to throw in a special little gift with each order. But I won't tell what is now, guys ... I'll let it be a surprise ; )


Aren't these girls just too cute?







Check out the pose in the next picture. Isn't it awesome?! I wish I could take credit for it. But, I can't. See the little cutie with her head resting on her arm? This was all her doing. I just took the picture. 



It was this little guy's b-day on Sunday. He turned 105. Or at least that's what he told me.





These guys win the award for coolest glasses. Love 'em.






Check out the outfits in the next three. Her Mom made them!! Too precious!







Twins run in this family!







I love this next one. Too cute! : )






And an extra picture for this group. We worked hard to try and get their little man to pose with his brother. But, he just wasn't feeling the camera ... which happens sometimes. You just never know what you're going to get with kids. What he did like, though, was the dandelions. Works for me : )


Whew ... thus endeth a very blogful day.

Happy Tuesday (again)
- Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Unknown May 12, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

The pictures look like they are gonna be great! Thanks for your patience with Hunter!

Kate May 12, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

You're more than welcome, Jessica : ) He's a cutie pie!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP