Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Post Overload Tuesday -- One of Three!!

There are a lot of people anxiously checking this blog! And that's because I'm falling behind on my previews. So, to all those patiently waiting ... your preview is coming, I promise!! I've had a busy last week shooting, which is why the previews are starting to pile up. So, today is going to be a big day here on the blog. I have three lovely previews that I'll be sharing with you. Normally I post sessions in the order in which they were shot, but I have to step out of order for this first one because I need to wrap this project up. This is from yesterday morning in Old New Castle. Remember my casting call for a size 5 girl? Thanks to Erika, I nabbed myself a real cutie! 





















Bella matched this next dress so well that she just HAD to be in the picture. HAD to. 










This next shot was all Miss Kayla's idea. She said, "let's put Bella in the suitcase." So I did. Then she said, "and the hoola hoop goes here." Ok. And then she said, "and I go here." Ok. And it's pretty cute, I must say.





As we loaded the car, she spotted my hat box. 


Thanks so much, girls!!! I had a blast working with you : ) 

Check back later this afternoon for some more previews!

Happy Tuesday (morning)!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

1 comments:

airika121 May 12, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

She is such a cutie, when I saw you were still looking for a model, I had to forward it to Cindy :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP