Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Post Overload Tuesday -- Two of Three!!

Years and years (and years) ago, there was the sweetest little girl in my congregation. She was just too cute. Her hair was always perfectly curled. Her dresses ... adorable. If only I was a photographer way back then!! I would have been taking her picture aaaaaaaaall the time. A while back, the family moved down to lower Delaware ... and the little girl grew up. A few months ago, her Mom contacted me to see if I'd be available for a wedding in September. "Wait. You don't mean ..." I said to her. "Yup ... Lacy's getting married!" Gulp. It's official. I'm old. Creaky back and all! This past weekend, I dragged my aged body all over Longwood with the happy couple. I'm actually amazed at how far I was able to walk. My back is really on the mend : )  In fact, we wandered soooo far that we actually ended up staying like an hour past closing time. Oops. And yes. We were thrown out. Anyway, I know they're anxiously awaiting their preview. So, here we go : )









I love this next one. It might be my favorite.





























It was fun wandering and getting kicked out with you guys!! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family while you were up here. I can't wait for your wedding ... I know it will be beautiful! And please. Please. PLEASE stop getting older. If you'll stop, then I'll stop, too. Deal?

One more post to go ...

Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

3 comments:

airika121 May 12, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

beautiful :) I love your 'love' pictures. The feelings and happiness always seem to show through. And wow, I totally remember her too. She was like 6 or so when I was in her congregation. I know I'm only 23 but my goodness, I am really starting to feel old too...

Jess May 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

I can't believe she's getting married! Wow. Congrats you 2!

You can get kicked out of Longwood Gardens? What for?

Jess May 13, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Nevermind...I read the beginning part of the post....duh

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP