Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brother & Sister -- Maryland Child Photographer

I tried this yesterday and it didn't work ... so I'll try it again: Rain, rain GO AWAY! Please! I didn't say please yesterday, so maybe it will work this time. The rain did hold off this morning, though, and I'm so glad it did. I had such a great session with Catherine and her two adorable little ones. Oops! Three adorable little ones (sorry, Buddy.) And because I know she's anxiously, anxiously awaiting her preview, I'll just get right to it. And we'll start with some little toesies.

Tiny toes ...




Bigger toes ...



This little guy is two months old and just as sweet as can be. He was such a good boy the entire time I was there. Lots of sleeping and even some smiles. 



Boy, oh boy does he look like his big sister in this next one ...









My trusty suitcase. I love this shot ...





And then we shot a few outside. Mom did such a great job with the outfits. Too cute ...










And this last one is especially for his Daddy ...



I had sooo much fun working with you guys this morning, Catherine : ) I hope I didn't wear you out too much!

Stay dry (still) ...
 - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

1 comments:

Maggie K May 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

What a cute pictures! ... it looks like she is holding a little doll ... soooo cute!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP