Monday, May 4, 2009

What's Wrong Here?? - Delaware Child Photographer

I'll blame it on my back pain. Sure. That's it. But whatever it is, I posted this picture below in a client's gallery last week without realizing I TOTALLY missed something. When I saw her the other day, Missy said, "Um, is it possible that you could just fix one little problem with our pictures?" And when she told me what it was, I couldn't believe I had missed it!

So, it's time for another round of guess the problem. The first person to get it right will win a $25 Precious Memories Gift Card. To submit your answer, just post it as a comment below.

I'm told that it was pretty obvious to everyone else (except me). So, this should be an easy one
!



Happy Monday!
Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

7 comments:

airika121 May 4, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

looks like a finger on his waist??

Kate May 4, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Yup. Like I said, obvious! How on earth did I miss that??!! Congrats, Erika!! I'll send you out your gift card for $25!! : )

Kate May 4, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Oh, and in case you're wondering why a thumb is there ... it's because this little man still isn't ready to stand on his own. So, in the original picture, his Dad is holding him up. I removed his Dad ... but somehow missed his thumb. Sigh.

Jess May 4, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

That is so hilarious....

airika121 May 4, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

thanks :) Things happen, and that's why photoshop is awesome :)

Anonymous May 5, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Hi Kate!.... did you notice that the baby is also missing one hand? the one to the left of the picture? Hummm... can you also fix that?

Maggie K.

Kate May 5, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Hi Maggie! I hope you had a great trip : ) Can't wait to see you girls again! As for the little hand, it's there ... it's just tucked away in his sleeve. Talk to you soon!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP