Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Saturday Opening in May -- Delaware Child Photographer

UPDATE: The spot has been filled. Thanks!! Please contact me asap for June and August sessions.

I can't believe how fast the time goes by! Here we are headed towards the middle of May! My May is now completely full with the exception of one Saturday. I had a cancellation for Saturday May 23. So, if you'd like a 4:00 session on that day, it's yours for the taking! Please e-mail asap. And because every post needs a picture ... here's a preview to a preview that I'll be posting soon. How cute is he?!



Happy Wednesday morning!

- Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

1 comments:

Anonymous May 13, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

I am so excited by these shots! You are incredible!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP