Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gorgeous Girls -- New Jersey Child Photographer

Oh, these little girls. They are just too, too precious. I could photograph them all day everyday. And as I mentioned in my blog post yesterday, in a couple of years their parents should just lock them up in their rooms (or move to a remote island) because they are just going to be too gorgeous. TOO gorgeous.





Later that evening, Sarah sent me an e-mail and told me that Hannah was actually getting sick during our session. They took her temperature after I left and it was 101! When I was looking back over the pictures, I realized that you can kind of tell she wasn't feeling good ... although I hadn't noticed it before. I thought she was just giving me those pouty model poses ... like this next one ...



... and this one ...











I LOVE these next two. LOVE them!



Oh, this next picture. WOW! 





Ok, so I gotta go a little techno nerd on you for just a second. I recently upgraded my camera and one of THE coolest features on my 5D is the ability to shoot in extremely low-light situations and create stunning images. I never use flash on portrait sessions ... just when necessary at weddings. These next two images were shot in a dim room (the sun was on the other side of the house) at 3200 ISO. Check it: NO NOISE!!! Even at 100%!!






Ava and I share a passion: sugar.









Love these next two. It's REALLY, really tough being a big sister sometimes. See ...





Fun fact I learned on my session: There's less sugar in a pixie stick than in a bag of fruit snacks!!! 



And we'll end things with the very last shot of the day.


Geez ... that was a big preview. But I just couldn't help myself! I had so much fun working with you guys!!! I hope that Hannah is feeling better in no time : ) 

Happy Sunday!

Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

3 comments:

airika121 May 24, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

gorgeous eyes! wow.

Kate May 24, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I know!!!! Crazy, right?!! Hope you're well, Erika! : )

April May 25, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Kate & Cooper Family,

The girls look beautiful in these pictures. Not only were you able to capture the innocence and fun of being a little girl, but also, capture the most beautiful bond the girls share...sisterhood.

best-april:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP