Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We'll Blame It On My ADHD -- Pennsylvania Child Photographer

A long, long time ago (alright a few months, but who's counting?) when I first started this blog, I used to post five or six photos with each preview. Somewhere along the line, however, my posts grew. Now I average about 20 pictures per post. It's not my fault, though. It's my brain. I'm just a wee bit ADHD (just a wee bit ... really ... no more) and as a result, I'm not one for waiting. Ideas fly at me fast. And when they happen, I literally jump in the air and have to get to work. So as I sit here and sift through images after a session and I see these incredible shots, you can imagine how I just HAVE to process them immediately. And how I just HAVE to get them up on this blog a second later. HAVE to. I can't stand to wait any longer to show my client his or her amazing pictures. And there's absolutely no way I can whittle it down to six pictures. Sigh. 


So, here's another long preview post, complete with lovely, lovely images. I had such a great time working with Amy, her little kiddies, and her Mom. These little guys (and girl) are so precious I can hardly stand it. And it's extra important for me to show Amy these pictures because about halfway through our session she looked at me with a mixture of exhaustion and frustration in her eyes and asked, "Did you get any good ones yet of Gracie?" Our session was a little chaotic ... although no more than it should be with three little kids. But I promised her that despite the chaos going on all around us, we were getting some lovely images. So, here's the proof : )

I'm betting that this little sweetie pie gets whatever she wants when she looks up at her Mom and Dad with this look ...



Amy is so fabulous that she even color-coordinated the snacks with the clothes. Seriously. Now, she may not have even realized that she did it, but we had little white marshmallows in a red bowl with this outfit ...



And orange goldfish with this outfit ...





Something tells me that this little man knows how adorable he is ...


I love playing with kids in Longwood's Kids Area. My camera is simply my excuse to run around and play. I was, however, a little nervous about this session because my back is still not 100% and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to keep up. But, as it turns out, there was only one thing that all three of these children wanted to do ... GET WET! Once they found the water, they weren't moving.











This next one just cracks me up! Someone's been watching a little too much Zoolander!!




















Amy, you guys were sooo much fun! I hope that you guys all got a nice good night's sleep after our adventures : ) 

Happy Wednesday!
Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Jess May 15, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

What adorable kids. The little girl is stunning! If a little kid could have a "vintage look"...I think she's got it!

Kate May 16, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

I know, Jess!! She's like a little doll!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP