Friday, January 9, 2009

2008 Picture of the Year!

Over 1,700 votes later ...

"Early ... But Perfect" is our winner! 

A big congratulations to Christina and Tim!! They racked up 606 votes! I've been told that this picture of their beautiful daughter is hanging in her nursery ... and I couldn't be happier about that. I'll be sending you guys your gift certificate next week:) 


It was a super, super tight race! It was literally neck and neck all day today between first and second. 

"Sisters" ended up with a VERY impressive 585 votes. These girls are so adorable. I just love everything about this picture ... especially their sweet expressions.



Thanks so much to everyone for playing along. This contest had me on the edge of my seat all week! This year, I'll be holding the contest every four months with recent pictures, and then the winners will rally for a REALLY, REALLY big prize at the end of the year. I'm not sure what that prize will be yet ... but it will be good. I promise! I hope everyone has a wonderful, wonderful weekend! - Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

1 comments:

Kate January 12, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

I know that lots of people were working super hard to try and win this contest. I'm so happy that it was a success in that way:) Mainly because I thought it would be fun and also just to show off some of my favorite pictures from this year. I've deleted all of the comments from today, however, because the LAST thing I wanted this to turn into was an argument. I LOVE all of my clients ... so I hate to see that. And if anyone was offended by any of the comments that were originally posted under this thread, I'm sorry. We'll chalk it up to a lesson learned for me. I kind of expected maybe a couple of hundred votes total. I had NO idea there would be such a race to win! The poll did all the calculating for me ... and I didn't see any actual information about who voted. I set it up to take one vote per computer. I'm still game for contests in the future ... but I'll absolutely look for another way to do it. I shudder at the thought of 1,600 e-mails. Eek! But, I guess that's one way. Feel free to e-mail me if you have a suggestion for another way to do it. Thanks so much:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP