Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Blog

Ok ... so we had some heated comments today on the blog in regards to the contest. I've deleted them and replaced them with my own comment. I won't repeat what I wrote ... because, well, that would just be repetitive. But, I will ask this favor of my wonderful blog readers: Please, help me keep this blog a happy place to visit! If you ever have an issue that you would like to discuss with me, please feel free to e-mail me directly. I'm happy to hear what you have to say. I LOVE all my clients and want to keep this blog a happy and positive place. Thanks:)


So, since the downward turn of the contest kind of made me sad this afternoon, I decided to pull out some pictures that make me smile. It's kind of self-explanatory why this first one always does the trick:)


Now this next one works wonders for me because it reminds me of how far I've come with my back problems. This is me on my Grandfather's dock in Maine. That ever-so-slight back bend I'm doing would have been completely impossible a few years ago. I couldn't even tilt my head back. I'm going to take another picture like that this summer and see how much progress I've made over the winter:) Progress always makes me happy.


These guys are funny. This was our super-secret-no-parents-watching picture that we took at the end of the session.
 

This next one is from one of my last visits to Montreal. It was such a fun, fun trip!! My best friend snapped this one of me at the playground. Were my friends embarrassed to be seen with me while I rode the springy thing? No way. They were on the others!


Oh my. This next one makes me laugh hard. It wasn't really what her Mom had in mind for a tutu shot. But I couldn't resist:)


I wasn't the photographer at my friend Christy's wedding ... just a happy guest. Because I do work as a wedding photographer, I'm very conscious of not getting in the paid photographer's way when I'm a guest at a wedding. After all, it's his or her pictures that the couple cares about. So, I make sure I give him or her plenty of space to create beautiful pictures. But, I always try and sneak in a few, too. I didn't take too many at this wedding, but I'm SO glad I got this one!


I'm not sure what she was doing here, but it sure was adorable!



What you can't see here is that literally half a second after I dropped that hat on his head, he chucked it off. Far off. I don't know how I got this shot ... but it's too cute!



Summer grass. Bare feet. Nothing is better than that.


I hope that everyone has a happy night! - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

3 comments:

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Too cute. Made me smile:)

airika121 January 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

2 favorites- the one of the playground. They are fantastic and its nice to see other people enjoying them as much as I do! As well as the dock picture bending back a little. I have back pain still and my goodness, that is a major accomplishment. And yes, the pictures made the blog a happy place again :)

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

you have an amazing gift...please continue to share with the world.
agape.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP