Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Casting Call is Officially Closed



The casting call is officially closed now. Thanks sooooooo much for all the interest! I received lots and lots of e-mails from willing souls. Apparently there are LOTS of fabulous females out there! I'll be holding another casting call next month. I'll post it here on the blog.

Also, if you haven't already noticed in the main section of my Web site (under session information), 2009 pricing will be released on January 15. So, if you want to lock in 2008 prices, please call and schedule your session before the 15th. If you have already made an appointment with me, your session will be for the 2008 prices.

And finally, a few pictures. Because what's a blog post without any pictures??! Here are two more from my beach session with Tara and Jess (and their husbands, too, of course!). Did I already mention how amazing the light was that afternoon? I think so. But, I'm going to say it again. The light was AMAZING!




Oh, one more thing! If you are in need of a little black dress ... be sure to hit White House Black Market in Greenville. They have the most adorable LBDs on sale for like $50. I just nabbed me one for a wedding I'm attending on Saturday!! Stay warm and dry today! - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP