Thursday, January 15, 2009

Check it Out!

Yesterday, I got a very exciting call! The Editor-in-Chief over at Girls' Life magazine called to tell me that one of my articles from years ago made into this month's issue:) That's always nice news. And then, she said they'd like me to be the official writer for their new G-List column.  How fun!! We all know I'm totally 30 going on 13, so writing for young girls is right up my alley. Here's my first G-List article -- which has absolutely NOTHING to do with my own life. NOTHING at all. 


By the way, be sure to send any young girls you know over to the Girls' Life Web site. I think they do a great job creating fun, age-appropriate content. Plus, they have this girl who writes their G-List column who just totally rocks!

Try and stay warm ... - Kate







delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

3 comments:

airika121 January 15, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Wow, that's awesome :) congrats! My one friend got dumped by his g/f and I ended up making a list of why he's better off. Only in place of 'football convos', I had something like 'no more chick flicks' :) great job Kate!

Kate January 15, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Thanks:) I'm a big fan of lists!!

Anonymous January 17, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Congrats, Kate!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP