Monday, January 5, 2009

Casting Call



We've had lots of participation in the contest! At this point, everyone still has a shot:) Send your friends and family over to help you win!!

Now, onto the casting call ...

This is going to happen a lot this year ... so get ready! I'm in need of three models for three individual photo sessions. If you are a fabulous female between the ages of 16 and 35 who would like to schedule a free session for one of the following dates, please let me know. All sessions will be held in Wilmington, DE or Newark, DE. I only have these three spots available, so please contact me right away if you're interested. Please do not contact me if you MAY be available. I will only book the session with you if you are DEFINITELY available.

Thursday January 15 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday January 20 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday January 27 1:30 p.m.

PLEASE NOTE: Sessions may take place outdoors or in downtown areas. If you don't like chilly weather or people looking at you ... you might want to pass on this casting call;)

How will the photos be used? These images will be used to market a new service I'm creating, which I'll be debuting in February. The images will appear on my Web site, possibly in my print marketing materials, and on my blog. Additionally, I will also be using some of the images to upload to stock photography sites (where individuals purchase pictures for marketing and other uses).

What will you be doing in the photos? Nothing crazy! I promise. The theme of the shoot will be built around your personality ... so I can't actually tell you the theme yet! Once I decide on the particular theme, I'll let you know exactly what you should wear to your shoot, where it will be held, and how you should do your hair and makeup.

Can I bring my child(ren)? Unfortunately, no. We'll have a limited amount of time for shooting and I'll need your full focus. Thank you for understanding.

How long will it take? Up to two hours.

Can you buy the photos? Absolutely. Photos can be purchased at the discounted price of $2 for a 4X6, $4 for a 5X7, and $6 for an 8X10. So, this is a chance to get gorgeous pictures of yourself at a really, really, really cheap price!

Email Me if you're interested!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP