Monday, January 26, 2009

FIVE kids! -- Pennsylvania Child Photographer

You know that expression when it rains it pours? Well it's been pouring in my life recently ... but in a good way. I've had back to back to back to back awesome photo sessions. My hard drive is currently bursting with amazing photos and I'm dying to share! So, this should be a good week for the blog if I can actually find the time to do some posting. I'll start right now. 

I knew my session with Becci and her beautiful family was going to be fun. After all, it was one of my favorite client's who referred her to me : ) Plus, our session was at Longwood Gardens and I absolutely love it there. If that weren't enough, Becci has five ... that's right ... FIVE little ones! Big families are always fun to work with because it's a non-stop adventure from the time you say "Hi!" We trekked around for two hours, taking pictures and exploring the gardens. And at the end of our session, the family of seven all calmly walked out the door to go home. No tears. No screaming. Nothing. They walked out just as calmly as they walked in. I must say ... I was pretty impressed. Especially since we all know that two hours in adult time is like 10 hours in kid time.

Here is our very first attempt at a group kid shot. So cute! Plus, note the clean knees. That will change as we move forward ; )


Every family has one. You know ... a picture-getter-inner person. And here she is. Good thing she's so stinkin' cute.








Big brother was officially dubbed the "spot finder" for our session. He went ahead of us and picked out spots he thought would work well for pictures. I thought he did a particularly great job with this next spot ...




This next one is too cute ...



And yes, it was absolutely, 100% all DAD who started the snowball fight. Here's the proof.


And this last one just cracks me up. These guys weren't the biggest fans of the camera. In fact I think this might be the longest that the littlest guy sat still. And I think it says it all! 



I had so much fun working with you guys, Becci! You have such a beautiful family. I'll have the rest of your images ready for you in a bit.

And here's to hoping we have some snow this week. I would be the happiest little photographer around if I got to hold my some of my shoots this week in the snow : ) 

Hope everyone has a wonderful (white) week! - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP