Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Volleyball Pictures - Delaware Senior Photographer

Whew ... post number four ... in just two days. As you can see, I'm trying to get caught up! This next session is from Sunday morning. When it was about 27 degrees out. Brrr! You know that feeling when you're out in the cold without any gloves and your hands start to ache and feel like they might fall off? Well, imagine having that feeling and then having to smack a volleyball really hard over and over and over again. Poor Britt! I had her do it again and again and again. But, smart girl that she is, she brought her very own hand warmer and sleeping bag to wrap herself in every so often. Even still, my totally-gloved hands ached for hers as I watched her whack at the ball. A couple times she nailed that ball so hard the sound actually echoed in the woods around us -- like a shot gun shot ringing in the trees! Needless to say, she's a pretty awesome Volleyball player who was kind enough to answer my casting call for a female "sports star." The goal was to capture some pictures of her doing what she loves.







Whew! And I thought I had long legs! Britt measures in at 6'1. She can basically just walk up to the net and knock the ball back over.  



Hooray for rain boots!!! We all know I'm obsessed with them. I have about 10 pairs in my car for anyone who might want to wear a pair during their session. But I didn't even have to offer Britt a pair. She brought her own : )



She also brought her very own chauffeur, volleyball tosser, blanket wrapper-upper, and coffee go-getter ... aka her very supportive boyfriend.





If her current job doesn't work out, I totally think she should join the America's Next Top Model group. And should a cat fight break out (as they always do), she can just pummel the other girl with a volleyball. WHACK! 







She got the Abbey Road walk down perfectly on this next one!



I had soooo much fun with you guys! Thanks for being such a great sport. I'll have a full gallery of images ready for you soon. Meanwhile, I hope your hands have recovered!

And I hope everyone else is enjoying the snow! Let's hope we get more snow instead of ice tonight. Stay safe : ) - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

2 comments:

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

I love these pictures. Great to see a young girl with both athletic talent and beauty. Keep up the good work!

Mary Marantz January 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

these are SO fun!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP