Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Garlic, Ginger, Raw Honey, and Lime ... Again

That's right. I'm back to drinking Maggie's breath-killing -- though highly effective -- "medicine" in the hopes that it will quickly destroy whatever this bug is that's decided to take up residence in my body. When I got sick a few months ago with a super bug that just wouldn't quit, Maggie (from the juice bar on Main St. in Newark) mixed me up a nearly lethal dose of "medicine" promising me it will cure anything from bronchitis to the common cold. And, it worked. So, I'm back to nose-pinching and swallowing as fast as I can in the hopes that I'll be up and about again in no time. The worst part is that I had to cancel sessions today. I HATE to do that. I'm so sorry Kathy, Erika, and Leah:( I'll make it up to you:) Promise! 


I fully intend to use this forced rest for the good, however. Of course I need to sleep, drink water, and gargle tea. But in between those fun activities, I also plan to get 100% caught up on all pictures. I've gotten a bit behind these last couple of weeks, so maybe this is a good thing. 

Meanwhile, here are a few more pictures from Rachel's sunrise session. That light just makes me want to cry it's so gorgeous!



Who knew the shore of the Delaware River could be so pretty?



Here she is (looking very Vogue, I must say) standing out in front of my house. I thought it would be nice to include a shot of my humble abode. If you believe me ... well ... that's ok.



Love this next one ...


And here's one from Miss Maliya's tea party. Too cute:)



And a quick one-picture preview from the wedding I attended over the weekend. I was officially a guest ... but my friend asked if I could handle the getting-ready photos with his fiance. I was happy to do it:) And I must say ... she looked STUNNING. She was going for a vintage look, and I think she totally succeeded. I love this picture of her getting ready to leave her house for the ceremony. I'll do a full preview post soon. 



Alright, that'll do for today. My head's getting a little fuzzy ... so I think it's time for a nap. Nurse Bella is insisting that I join her on the sofa. She's such an incredibly wise chihuahua. 

Have a happy Tuesday! - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, wedding, delaware wedding photographer

3 comments:

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

So whatever that "medicine" is you are drinking i think i need a dose of that right about now. Seriously what is with these colds these days that aren't 24 hours or even 48. They tend to last forever. Love the pics too.

Kate January 13, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Thanks, Holley! Sorry, you're still feeling under the weather. I thought maybe I was having sympathy pains for you when this first started. Alas ... it's the real deal. Hope you're feeling better soon!!:) - Kate

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

What a beautiful bride!! hope u feel better kate!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP