Tuesday, January 27, 2009

At Last -- Maryland Maternity Photographer

I love cool people. Who doesn't, right? So, when I put together my main Web site, I added subliminal messages that would secretly deter all uncool people. That way, I would only have awesome clients. Ha. Wouldn't that be cool if it were really possible?! Although sometimes I feel like maybe there is some kind of uncool-people repellant on my site because I have never worked with a client that wasn't just the funnest, coolest person out there. Take Jeremy and Kelly, for example. I had the privilege of working with them this past Saturday. It felt like Kelly and I were long-time pals since we'd been corresponding via e-mail for a few months now. I just can't say enough about how sweet and adorable these two are as a couple. Not to mention patient. They are very, very patient. It's been 10 years that they've been ready for a baby. And finally ... FINALLY, she's on her way. Kelly told me right from the start that they are cherishing every second of this pregnancy, and I think that their little Peyton is going to be one very, very loved little girl. Can't you just feel the love in this first picture?? : )




I love this next one ...




Oh ... and this next one! What a beautiful family. It was right around this point in the shoot that a neighbor (jokingly) shouted: "Hey! Get a room!"







Here's a fun Kelly fact: Her hair didn't get curly until she was in her late teens. It's so absolutely gorgeous, especially with the light coming in behind it.







I'm so glad that I got to work with you guys!! I had an absolute blast. I can't wait to show you all the rest. There are so many gorgeous shots. Thanks for being such cool people : )

Now I'm off for a snow-filled photo shoot! Yeh!!! Stay warm and safe out there today!  - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

5 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Kate - WE LOVE THEM!! You made us feel so comfortable and special right from the start - we couldn't have picked a better photographer! Thank you - we can't WAIT to see the rest of the pics!! :)

kelly and jeremy (and peyton, too, of course!)

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

I absolutely LOVE the first one...it looks like some kind of magazine ad...
..very "celebrity baby 'bump'" looking. Great pictures!

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Kate...these are so stinking cute. I love the first one too. The look on her face is so cute.

Kate January 28, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

I'm partial to the first one, myself : )

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

What a BEAUTIFUL couple! My favorite is the second to last. (black & white) There is nothing more beautiful than capturing a moment of 2 people completely in love with each other. Baby on the way will be truly loved...

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP